|Korskirken (13 July 2020 - 22 Aug 2020)|
|Friday - Saturday||19:30||- 21:15|
6 weeks of sparkling chamber music With performing artists from many countries who give you the real and intimate chamber music experience.
FULL FESTIVAL PROGRAM
13. July 19.30 Program not determined yet
15. July 19.30 FROM BEETHOVEN TO GRIEG. More information here
16. & 19. July 22.30 IMPRESSIONS OF NATURE. More information here
17. & 18. July 19.30 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE. More information here
20. July 19.30 WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM A FRIEND. More information here
22. July 19.30 PRIZE WINNERS UMM COMPETITION 2020. More information here
23. & 26. July 22.30 WOMAN FIGURES IN LIED. More information here
24. og 25. July kl. 19.30 MUSICAL CONTRASTS. More information here
27. July 19.30 EXPRESSION THROUGH MUSIC. More information here
29. July 19.30 1. PRIZE WINNER GRIEG INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION: AhRuem Ahn, piano. More information here
30. July 22.30 YOUNG PRIZE WINNING VIRTUOSO. More information here
31. July 19.30 A CELEBRATION OF FEMALE COMPOSERS. More information here
01. Aug. 19.30 ORLOWSKA & SOSNOWSKI PLAY GRIEGS CELLO SONATE. More information here
02. Aug. 22.30 A LATE NIGHT STSRTING WITH BACH. More information here
03. og 05. Aug. 19.30 FROM GRIEG TO BEATLES. More information here
06. og 09. Aug 22.30 LEGEND & THE SUBLIME. More information here
07. Aug. 19.30 EXPANDING BORDERS. More information here
10. & 12. Aug. 19.30 4 MASTER COMPOSERS IN 2 EVENINGS. More information here
13. Aug. 22.30 1 MUSICIAN - 1 CELLO. More information here
14. Aug. 19.30 ACOUSTIC PERFECTION. More information here
15. Aug. 19.30 HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WORLD OF OPERA. More information here
16. Aug. 22.30 ITALIAN TEMPERAMENT. More information here
17. & 19. Aug. 19.30 RHAPSODY IN BLUE. More information here
20. Aug. 22.30 NOCTURNE. More information here
22. Aug. 22.30 HOLOCAUST - JEWISH COMPOSERS AND MUSICIANS IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS. More information here
23. Aug. 19.30 BRUNDIBAR - A CHILDREN OPERA & JEWISH COMPOSERS IN THERESIENSTADT CONCENTRATION CAMP. More information here
Evening concert (with break, approx 90-100 min)
July 13 through August 22, 2020
Start at 7.30 pm. Every Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat
Ordinary adult 320
Adult Bergen Card discount 255
Children 200 (no Bergen Card discount)
Night concert (without break, approx 60 min)
July 13 through August 22, 2020
Start at 22.30. Every Thursday and Sunday.
Ordinary Adult 265
Adult Bergen Card discount 210
Children 150 (no Bergen Card discount)
All concerts in the Church of the Cross. Only 2 min. from Bryggen!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Ticket 1||NOK320.00 tickets|
|Ticket 2||NOK255.00 tickets|
|Ticket 3||NOK200.00 tickets|
Prices may be subject to change.
The picturesque Fish Market in Bergen is one of Norway's most visited outdoors markets. The Fish Market sells seafood, fruit and vegetables.
From catechism to flannel boards - Norways oldest school building.
Take the Floibanen funicular to the top of Mount Fløyen! Check out the spectacular view of the city, play in the Troll Forest or walk exciting nature…
Bergen Cathedral is nearly 900 years old. It started as a church dedicated to Olav the Holy, Norway’s patron saint, around year 1150.
Free Museum shuttle bus between the Tourist information, the Hanseatic Museum and Schøtstuene and the Norwegian Fisheries Museum.
Maybe the most spectacular gallery in Norway. Breathtaking interior as well as exhibitions. Available for receptions concerts, seminars and dinners…
Bryggen is one of Bergen's and Norway's main attractions. Bryggen was built after the great fire in 1702 and is included on UNESCO's World Heritage…
Founded in the 15th c., St. George’s was a hospital for lepers until the middle of the 20th c. The present day buildings date back to the 18th c.
The Hanseatic Museum and Schøtstuene tells the story of how the Hanseatic merchants lived and traded in Bergen for 400 years.
Bryggens Museum display findings of the archaeological excavations of Bryggen from 1955 and contains the foundations of the oldest buildings in…
St Mary`s church is the oldest existing building in Bergen. To judge by its architectural style, it was probably built between 1130 and 1170.
Bergen Kunsthall is one of Norway’s premier arenas for contemporary art. Variety of exhibitions from international and Norwegian artists.
Extensive collection of art and design. Masterpieces by Edvard Munch, Nikolai Astrup, Pablo Picasso, Paul Klee, J. C. Dahl and “the Silver Treasure”.
Exhibitions: Women's Contribution to the Armed Forces and The Resistance Struggle 1940-1945.
The silverfactory Arven lets you experience some of the city's best gold - and silversmiths at work, creating precious metal into true pieces of art.
The tower was built in the 1560s by the governor of Bergen Castle (Bergenhus), Erik Rosenkrantz, and served as a combined residence and fortified…